As I am winding down these last two days of the Ultimate Blog Challenge, just when I think I’ll gain some time back in my day, I’ve got another challenge I will be facing starting the first week of February. And this one I’m really looking forward to. I have the opportunity to participate in The AccessAlly Certification Training Program and I have one of my wonderful clients to thank for funding the training for me. I could not be more humbled and thrilled all at the same time. My client already subscribes to AccessAlly to run her membership and course program, but we both need to be up-to-speed on all that the platform has to offer so that it makes sense to launch bigger and better programs this year.
As part of the certification training package, I will have my very own license I can use to build case-study scenarios and market to prospects on how I can model their own memberships and courses. Of course, I’ll use it to launch my own courses this year! So a lot of blocked time will need to be added to my work schedule, but I’m ready for it!
In case you’re wondering what AccessAlly is, here are just a few features of what the Learning Management System (LMS) plugin does:
- It’s a WordPress Membership Plugin and Course Creation Tool
- Built-in learning management system
- Beautiful progress tracking checklists
- Video bookmarks with tagging automation on completion
- 3 flexible quiz types with tagging
- Drag-and-drop certificates of completion for students
- Private notes & ability for students to upload homework
- Built-in social sharing and rewards
- Overall course statistics reporting and individual student activity dashboard
It does come with a price-tag however. With separate membership platforms, you could pay up to $450 month, plugging in all you need to make your membership work on auto-pilot. But with AccessAlly, you pay up to $129 per month (two months free if you pay annually).
And if you decide you want to take advantage of the expert training, here’s what you’ll receive:
- An AccessAlly portfolio website you get to create on your own to showcase your AccessAlly expertise to prospects and clients
- 10 – 20 hours of hands-on training at your pace, coupled with team support to make sure you understand all concepts of the platform
- Receive 30% in commissions for each client you refer to the platform
- You can purchase bulk licenses at cost and build your client sites, removing them if they discontinue their member sites
- Expert directory listing on the AccessAlly expert page and an “expert” badge for your own website
As I work through the training over the next few weeks, I will write up some articles and post them here. I actually use Agile CRM for my contacts and marketing purposes, but noticed that AccessAlly does not integrate with their platform. So I may be switching to ConvertKit or Ontraport to manage my contacts and marketing campaigns. Will keep you updated!
Look forward to wrapping up the UBC tomorrow…Day 31! Woo hoo!
Please keep in mind that I may receive commissions when you click my links and make purchases. However, this does not impact my reviews and comparisons. I try my best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.
- 5 Creative Ways to Build Your List Using Video - January 31, 2020
- AccessAlly Certification Training in the Works - January 30, 2020
- 5 Offline Marketing Strategies to Build Your Email List - January 29, 2020
Not sure I am willing to commit $1400+- bucks for such a ‘deal’.
Roy A Ackerman, PhD, EA recently posted…It’s about time!
It’s not for everyone. If you have a big list and you’re launching a “must-need” course or membership program, then I can justifying spending that amount of money per year to automate your systems. To start, you won’t see a decent ROI until you see sales or subscriptions rolling in.
Access Ally sounds like a good LMS.Will be checking it out.
It really is, Amrita. I wouldn’t be taking the certification training if I didn’t believe it’s a great product. 🙂 Let me know if you have any questions about it. Happy to answer!