Love, love, love the vision quote above from Steve Jobs! That is what has inspired me to write about what’s next for this Digital Marketing Maven!
As I sit in anticipation for the arrival of 2020 in just a few short weeks, I can’t to see what will unfold for my business in the new year. I’ve recently been blogging about preparing my online business for the new year and that’s what I will be doing for myself from here on out. I’m really going to push myself out of my comfort zone and make those connections that I would not ordinarily do. In case you didn’t know, I am an introvert, working in a business that I’m comfortable with. Yeah, I said it! I’m an introvert. Unfortunately, being comfortable with what you have now won’t always work when your business shifts into “scarce” mode. Let me explain further.
I anticipate over the next few months that I will be moving into a new level of business offerings that will include training and product development. I’m really excited to see what’s to come! So where do I see my business in three years? I see that I will have so much business to manage that I will need to hire my own team of assistants to manage my calendar, my client base and manage my own membership and student roster.
I will be taking baby steps through this whole process. What I have learned through building my business is you cannot jump into everything at once. What I mean by that is you have to pace yourself. Set a big goal that you want to achieve and set smaller, doable goals that will lead you to that big goal.
For example, if you are wanting to create a product or program and you want to launch it, take the following steps, coupled with a timeline to be able to achieve it:
- Step 1 – Set up your marketing plan or campaign on how you want to promote your product or program. You can have someone do this for you.
- Step 2 – Have a web developer create your landing page that will allow for registrations (or better yet, pre-register or pre-purchase with a bonus).
- Step 3 – You can work on your product or program while promoting and collecting purchases.
- Step 4 – Finish your product and release to those who have pre-purchased, continuing to promote it for as long as you like.
The smaller goals lead up to the last step and that’s to ultimately release your product or program. And what does that mean for you? An additional form of income for your business. Cha-ching!
If you’re in need of support for your next launch, let me know how I can help. Contact me and we can schedule a discovery call to move your plan forward.
Until tomorrow…Day 10 of the Ultimate Blog Challenge!
Please keep in mind that I may receive commissions when you click my links and make purchases. However, this does not impact my reviews and comparisons. I try my best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.
- 5 Creative Ways to Build Your List Using Video - January 31, 2020
- AccessAlly Certification Training in the Works - January 30, 2020
- 5 Offline Marketing Strategies to Build Your Email List - January 29, 2020