As the theme for today’s Ultimate Blog challenge suggestion, I want to tell you about a WordPress theme I use and I swear by when creating websites for my clients and for myself. Yes, I’m a Divi theme user and I’m proud of it! If you’re not familiar with the Divi theme, it was created a few years back by the Elegant Themes team and it has evolved and has greatly improved since then. Coupled with the Divi Builder plugin, you can create unlimited sites and blogs without a lot of design and coding experience…great for those non-techie individuals looking to create sites in hours and not days.
The Divi theme and Divi Builder plugin offer the following:
- Create endless layout possibilities
- Includes 46 content modules you can customize
- The Divi Builder plugin is compatible with any theme, creating beautiful and simple layouts inside of content areas, any size or shape
- The Divi Builder plugin houses 101 layout packs (753 total layouts) to choose and customize
- Plenty of support and training at your fingertips
Visit the Divi theme info page and test-drive it yourself for free. I have a feeling you will like it and buy it for yourself!
Granted there are other dynamic theme and layout builder platforms available, but I believe you will still choose Divi over the competition.
There is one additional WordPress theme builder that is competing with Divi and it’s called Elementor. I haven’t actually used the Elementor builder platform, but it has pros and cons over Divi, not to mention it’s more expensive as an annual subscription. But I’ll let you see for yourself the comparison of these two website builder platforms. Visit this link to learn more:
If you decide you don’t have the time to build your own website or blog using the Divi theme and plugin pack, feel free to contact me and I’ll consult with you on the perfect layout and design for your next business website.
Please keep in mind that I may receive commissions when you click my links and make purchases. However, this does not impact my reviews and comparisons. I try my best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.
Latest posts by Aletha McManama (see all)
- 5 Creative Ways to Build Your List Using Video - January 31, 2020
- AccessAlly Certification Training in the Works - January 30, 2020
- 5 Offline Marketing Strategies to Build Your Email List - January 29, 2020